ADVENTURES UNLIMITED's TRAINING GUARANTEE
At Adventures Unlimited, our commitment is to give each participant opportunities to follow a training regimen so they can successfully meet the objectives of their selected trips. Signing up for an adventure and just going can be a lot of fun, but it can also place some people into dangerous situations because of inadequate preparations and lack of training.
That’s why we prepare each participant in the following ways.
1. Each person receives a detailed trip briefing meeting that takes place about 60 days before the trip under most circumstances.
2. There is a briefing about the equipment and gear needed for a successful experience.
3. Physical training that empowers each person to be confident in their abilities to navigate their selected trekking adventure.
The Adventures Unlimited Training Commitment Guarantee is a new initiative that backs this 3-step process. Even if you are not physically prepared for the trip you select during the sign-up process, this process can help your adventure to be a rewarding experience.
Information on training opportunities by Adventures Unlimited and our training partners will be relayed regularly to the team after the Team's Whatsapp chat is set up. If you didn't hear from us about the training, then your trip land cost will refunded.
Certain terms and conditions apply.
1) It is the initiative of each participants to join the available training opportunities conducted by AU and our partners.
2) Pre-training routines can help with physical fitness and trip preparedness, but it will not constitute a 100% success rate for your trek or summit mission.
3) In the event of unforseen circumstances (eg haze, rain). Some training session might be cancelled or postponed. This is for the safety of participants.
4) The Adventures Unlimited Training Commitment Guarantee only applies to specific event which bear our training guarantee logo.
An adventure can be a positive, life-changing experience. If you have always wondered if you were up to a challenging trip, then this opportunity can help to turn your dream into a reality.
Team Adventures Unlimited
Local training and workouts
Equipment brief and gear preparation